This course is designed for experienced managers to help them learn to develop individuals, as well as improve their management of their teams.
The course pays particular attention to the difficulties facing a manager in a highly pressured and competitive market.
“James has committed a great deal of time and thought to understanding the operation and needs of my company and unstintingly applies his wide experience and commercial acumen to assist us in improving the skills of the individuals within the company and the service we are able to deliver to our clients. James is now a trusted confidant of the business and will remain so. I have no hesitation in recommending him.”
– Working with and understanding different personality styles
– Handling difficult people
– Rewarding success
– Managing change
– Appraising and assessing performance
– Dealing with people issues and discipline problems
– Complaints handling
– Planning for success
– Setting goals and targets
– Identifying training needs in your staff
– The 5 most difficult personality types and how to manage them
“I spent two days with James, looking at my business in detail and discussing new ways to improve it even further. I found his ideas and techniques very helpful and look forward to implementing these over the forthcoming year. Would highly recommend!”