Recruitment Management Training for Operational Managers
One of the biggest challenges for a successful consultant is taking the step from running a desk, to running a team and a desk at the same time.
Not only are there the obvious time management issues, but with staff come a vast number of other issues and problems to address too.
Who is this Recruitment Management Training for?
The Player Manager is a Recruitment Management Training Course that helps new and aspiring managers take control of their new roles, and provide them with the understanding and skills necessary to become a great success.
It will help you overcome the challenges of moving from a Me Vs Team mindset, balance your time and your billing, and grow and develop your people, whilst building new foundations for a career in recruitment leadership.
“James has the ability to adapt his style of training to the needs and culture of a business and makes a real effort to understand the drivers as opposed to just telling you how it should be done. All of his sessions have been really thought provoking and have given me lots to think about/adjustments to make.”
– Balancing managing your people with your desk and your billings
– Mentoring and Coaching
– Working with and understanding different learning styles and personality styles
– Managing your time with added responsibilities and goals
– Setting objectives and goals for your team
– Using and providing continuous encouragement and feedback
– Running effective team meetings and consultant 1-to-1 catch up sessions
– Identifying training needs in your consultants
– Appraisals and support
– Building high performing teams
“James makes his training exciting and fun, displaying great passion and empathy. He is a great ideas man and is intuitive and committed to delivering 1st class support and results. He is very comfortable in the what if world, and together with his intuitive and empathy skills and great ideas make him an ideal mentor/coach. I highly recommend his work to any organisation.”